Pet Doctors Templeton is located in Templeton, on the outskirts of Christchurch. Christchurch is a spectacular city re-built and there is never a lack of things to see and do in this stunning location. Visit the beautiful Christchurch Botanic Gardens and visit Quake City to learn about how Christchurch was redefined by a devastating natural disaster. Take a ride on the Christchurch Gondola and take in 360- degree breathtaking views from the Canterbury plans to Lyttleton Harbour. If you would like more information about this amazing location, please visit https://www.afar.com/travel-guides/new-zealand/templeton/guide/what-to/do.
Our clinic is seeking a part-time Veterinarian to join the team working approximately 28 hours per week. This role would be perfect for a Veterinarian re-entering the workforce or to supplement income around study commitments. We are looking for someone with commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Unlimited online training through the NVC online training centre
- Continuing education and study leave per annum allowance
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication to both our external and internal clients.
- Strong client relationship building skills
For more information, please visit https://www.nzpetdoctors.co.nz/clinic/templeton
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://nvcltd.com.au/Veterinary-Training-Centre/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Please contact Shanda Lodge, Recruitment Coordinator, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $50,000 - $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.