Who are we?
Forrest Hill Vet clinic are an established small animal companion clinic with a team of four vets, a team of 10 nurses and a dedicated practice manager. The team prides themselves on high standards of care and exceptional customer service. The team at Forrest Hill say their workday is one of immense satisfaction…everyday bringing variety and challenges, which they love!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full-Time Veterinarian to join our busy team in April 2020. We are looking for someone with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa assistance for you and your dependents, if applicable.
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical companion animal experience is preferred but all candidates are welcome to apply.
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Willingness to commit to at 40 hours per week
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
For further information, please visit https://www.forresthillvet.co.nz
Who is National Veterinary Care?
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of over 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $70,000 - $120,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.