Taradale Vet Hospital is located in Napier, New Zealand, within the Hawkes Bay Region. This amazing city is known for its art deco and its wine! Napier is affectionately referred to as a 1930s film set, having been completely rebuilt following the 1931 earthquakes. There are plenty of things to see and do in Napier, including mountain biking, shopping, skiing, tramping and food and wine tours. For more information on this stunning location, please visit https://www.newzealand.com/au/napier/
Taradale Vet Hospital is a well-equipped clinic with a lovely team, made up of 5 Veterinarians, 9 Vet Nurses and a Team Leader. The clinic is well equipped - including full in-house laboratory capability (IDEXX) and digital radiography (including dental). A wide range of surgical procedures are performed, including complex soft tissue surgeries and orthopaedics.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Full-Time Graduate Veterinarian or a Part-Time Experienced Veterinarian. We are looking for someone with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
Some of the benefits of joining our community:
- Health insurance discounts and benefits, including subsidised health insurance for private hospital and specialist costs! (After meeting the service provision)
- Incredible training opportunities through our Veterinary Training Centres, free for our team members
- Health and wellness benefits, including an employee assistance program and wellness program
- Personal and leadership development investment, through our Online Training Centre and other leadership programs
- Great discounts of personal pet care, including up to 50% off some nutrition products and unlimited free consults, plus a friends and family discount scheme
- Financial rewards and overseas travel for outstanding performance and living our CARE values
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
For further information, please visit https://taradalevet.co.nz/
Who is National Veterinary Care?
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through keeping clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions and through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $50,000 - $75,000, dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicants may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.