Customer Service and Dispatch Officer
Customer Service and Dispatch Officer - Inbound Call Centre Support
We are currently seeking Customer Service & Dispatch Officers in our Noble Park Office
- Starting date 13th February 2023,
- 2 weeks induction and training,
- Full time position
- Onsite secure parking
- Access to onsite Gym
Who we are
Nationwide Group (NWG) is the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia.
We are a trusted partner of government bodies, law enforcement and road authorities, major national and international corporations, and Australian automotive clubs.
About the role
As a Customer Service and Dispatch Officer you will work with a team of motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are dedicated to effectively allocating jobs to Tow Truck Operators (TTOs) and providing the best level of service to our customers. You will all so be responsible for ensuring end to end delivery and maintenance of the highest level. The environment is fast-paced, busy and our Customer Service and Dispatch team are dedicated to ensuring our customers receive timely service every time.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing inbound phone calls.
- Answering a high volume of inbound calls.
- Responding to incoming calls with exceptional level of customer service.
- Support customer service queries and providing updates and ETAs.
- Managing and handling all customer enquiries, quotes and job bookings.
- Effectively allocating jobs to Tow Truck Operators.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Customer service experience
- Passion for exceeding customer service expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to communicate and work well with all types of customers.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Tech savvy; quick to learn new programs.
- Experience in a high paced environment.
- Ability, meet KPIs, use initiative, and be resourceful.
Why work with Nationwide group,
Apart from working with a cohesive, friendly and supportive team, we also offer:
- Employee benefits program,
- Roadside assistance membership,
- Insurance and accommodation discounts.
- Employee assistance program.
- Professional development – we’ve won awards for our investment in our people!
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – we promote internally first.