Customer Service Team Leader
Noble Park North
Who we are
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a part of Nationwide Group, the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. Over 600 Nationwide representatives provide services in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and WA.
Providing towing, transport, storage and impound services, Nationwide Towing & Transport’s customers include government bodies, law enforcement and road authorities, major national and international corporations, and Australian automotive clubs.
What we care about
We are proud to keep Australia moving. We’re here to deliver Australia’s most trusted roadside and transport solutions. We believe in:
- Innovation – seek to create a better way
- Accountability – own it, see it through
- Courage – challenge yourself and others to grow
- Teamwork – together, we achieve more
Above all, we care about you. How do we do this? We offer flexible working arrangements, genuine opportunities for career progression, an employee benefits program and much more. We’ve even won awards for our investment in people, including an Employer of Choice 2020 and 2021 in the Australian Business Awards.
Due to continual business growth, we are currently seeking a vibrant and enthusiastic Customer Service Team Leader to join our dynamic and close-knit Customer Service team located at our head office in Noble Park.
This is not your average Call Centre job! It is a busy, challenging and varied role where every call and every day is different. This is a fast paced environment where the customer service team is fully committed to delivering exceptional customer service to each and every customer. If you are looking for a role where you get to 'engage your brain' and think on your feet to develop effective transport solutions for our valued customers, then this is the role for you!
Additionally, we offer a friendly team environment, induction and training and opportunities for career progression. We encourage, support and nurture initiative.
- Provide leadership to the Customer Service team
- Support and mentor team members
- Training/re-training of staff in line with current policies and procedures
- Support the Customer Service Manager
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Answer calls and service queries
- Coordinate the flow of timely information to and from our customers to ensure the highest level of service
- Be the first point of contact for all customer bookings, quotes and enquires
- Use initiative to find customer focused solutions
- Develop relationships with co-workers and key customers
- Actively engage in a culture of business improvement
Some of the advantages of joining our team
- Employee benefits program, including roadside assistance membership, insurance and accommodation discounts
- Opportunities for career development
- Friendly team environment
- Culture club with social and wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Induction & training
Skills & experience
You will have proven customer service skills, honed with your experience in either a Call Centre, Reception, Retail, Hospitality and/or the Transport & Logistics environment. When it comes down to it, you have a passion for exceeding customer expectations with your "can do" attitude.
- Complaint resolution skills
- Ability to handle pressure and manage deadlines
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external customers
- High level problem solving
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Intermediate computer skills
- Professional and motivated work ethic
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check
Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.