About the Company:
The RDO Australia Group is one of the world’s largest John Deere and Vermeer equipment dealers, and encompasses Vermeer Australia, Vanderfield and RDO Equipment dealerships. The Group proudly employs over 750 staff and operates out of 29 dealerships providing parts and service support for the agricultural, roads, civil construction, landscaping, mining and forestry sectors.
Our number one value is we partner with our employees to build on their strengths and help them develop their careers. Our job is more than supplying equipment. We are a trusted business partner and we build customers for life. We play hard and fair in everything we do and are driven by a sense of achievement.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Storeperson to join our team in our Emerald branch.
The key responsibilities of this role will include but not limited to:
- You will coordinate, facilitate and support the activities of the parts department warehouse areas to ensure that the parts division operates efficiently and effectively.
- Managing and processing the flow of incoming freight, parcels and deliveries ensuring they are received through our internal systems and delivered to the relevant department.
Packing and shipping of products to customers ensuring the most efficient and effective methods of delivery are used, minimising waste and increasing sustainability.
- Ensure all stock is accounted for and correctly reported in the company computer system in accordance with company policy and site rules. In addition, ensuring all parts are warehoused and stored in a safe, methodical and professional way.
You will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Forklift Licence
- 2+ years of industry experience and previous Storeperson experience would be advantageous.
- Proven ability to build relationships with customers, fellow work colleagues and management.
- Strong team working skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Strong Computer skills including knowledge of stock control systems
- Excellent customer service skills, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent warehousing skills alongside an understanding or automotive mechanics.
- Valid driver’s licence.
As a valued employee of the company, we will provide you with:
- A friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth.
- Transparent and structured incentive programs and bonuses
- An internal support network of industry leading experts
- Career advancement that’s based on performance and ability
We strongly encourage all candidates to learn more about the RDO group of companies at our website; www.rdoaustraliagroup.com.au. To apply, click on the Apply link.
Prospective candidates are advised that interviews will commence immediately.
We are successful because of our people and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We can only accept applications from individuals who have the right to work in Australia. External agencies have not been engaged for this role, so please ensure you apply directly to be considered.
For further information on this particular role or similar opportunities please contact our Careers Team on 1300 008 608