St George, QLD
About the Company:
RDO Equipment is one of the world’s largest and most trusted John Deere and Vermeer equipment dealers, selling and supporting John Deere Construction & Forestry, and Agricultural & Turf machinery, as well as the full range of Vermeer equipment. RDO proudly employs more than 800 staff, and operates out of 29 dealership locations in metro and regional Australia, providing parts and service support for the agricultural, roads, civil construction, landscaping, mining and forestry sectors.
Our job is more than supplying equipment. We are a trusted business partner and we build customers for life. We play hard and fair in everything we do and are driven by a sense of achievement. Our dealer network is unmatched and our commitment to our customers unfaltering. In order to deliver this commitment, we seek like-minded people and work hard to support our staff to realise their full potential.
About the Role:
Our St George branch is looking for its next superstar Sales Representative!
Represent and build solid & dependable relationships with our customer. We want to ensure we provide them with the machinery they need (or just simply want!) for their chosen operation.
Our St George customers are looking for their new representative for:
- Cotton Equipment
- Harvesting Equipment
- Full Range of Tractors
- Planting Equipment
- Actively pursue new business opportunities whilst maintaining the current customer base.
- Maintain focus on company profit margins.
- Develop knowledge of financing options to assist customers
- Attend applicable sales training events/seminars
- Develop and keep informed on competitor activity within the region.
You will bring the following skills and be able to meet the requirements of the role by:
- Previous sales experience, ideally in the machinery industry
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Suite, CRM & sales software systems
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to seek sales opportunities
- Professional presentation
The role would suit a candidate who has a genuine interest in our products and is committed to providing excellent customer service.
As a valued employee of the company, we will provide you with:
- A friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth.
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Great career advancement and opportunities.
We strongly encourage all candidates to learn more about RDO Equipment at our website; www.rdoequipment.com.au and read the full job description. To apply, click on the Apply link.
Prospective candidates are advised that interviews will commence immediately.
We are successful because of our people and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We can only accept applications from individuals who have the right to work in Australia. External agencies have not been engaged for this role, so please ensure you apply directly to be considered.
For further information on this particular role or similar opportunities please contact our Careers Team on 1300 006 608.