Earn up to $120k pa | Negotiable Package Based on Experience
Established & Growing Seismic & Structural Engineering Business
Enjoy a Rewarding Career Living in a Beautiful Regional Area
About the Company
Established in 2013, our client is a small and rapidly growing seismic and structural firm responsible for engineering residential and commercial projects throughout Australia. Our client prides itself on their 'can do' problem-solving approach and strive to solve client problems in the most efficient, creative and functional ways.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their company with their Head Office is based in Mount Beauty, although there is the opportunity to work remotely from either Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Completing cost estimates and tender submissions
- Managing the completion of inspections, project schedules, invoicing and resources including time, budgets and staff
- Managing technical documentation for projects including preparation of preliminary and detailed designs and required specifications
- Have a Degree in Structural Engineering
- A thorough understanding of Australian Standard's
- 7+ years of experience as a Structural Engineer in both Residential & Commerical
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Enjoy a Rewarding Career | Move in a Growing Business
- Generous Remuneration Package + Company Wellness Program
- Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Dynamic & Fast-Paced Role
- Become Part of a Vibrant Business in a Welcoming Community
- Desirable Regional Location Offering the Ultimate Livability
- Opportunity to Work Remotely After Initial Training in Mount Beauty
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.