Negotiable Salary + Superannuation | Based on Experience
Join a Growing & Reputable Psychology Practice in Sydney CBD
Flexible Part-Time or Full-Time Position Available for Right Candidate
About The Company
Our client is a growing private practice that supports individuals across the lifespan. Given their 15-year history, they have established strong networks with referrers and offer a consistent referral base.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver psychology assessments, interventions and therapy to clients.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Complete School visits for diagnostic clarification, behaviour management and developing support plans
- Complete Psychometric assessments for possible learning and behavioural disorders
- Provide clinical services and interventions to children, adolescents and their families
- Liaise and nurture professional relationships with key stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with young people/ adults
- A strong understanding of and commitment to upholding professional ethics
- Professional Indemnity and Public Insurance Insurance
- Eligibility for a Medicare provider number
- Registration with AHPRA & WWCC
What's in it for You?
- Part-Time or Full-Time Flexible Position Available
- Working at an Iconic Art Dec Building Located in Sydney CBD
- Small Team with Great Culture | Full Admin Support
- Immediate Start | Close to Transport, Shops & Cafes
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this great opportunity as soon as possible!
Psychologists and Social Workers are welcomed to apply!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/