EARN a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience
Boutique and Reputable Law Firm in North Sydney
Perfect Opportunity to Start Your Career in the Legal Sector
About the Opportunity
Our client is a boutique legal firm based in North Sydney. With over 45 years experience in the industry, they have an experienced team of professionals, they are working hard to build a strong reputation as the leading property, planning and environmental law firm across New South Wales.
They are looking for a Personal Assistant to join their company in North Sydney, NSW. The primary purpose of this position is to provide personal administrative support to a Partner and 2 Property Solicitors.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Email and diary management
- Maintaining electronic and paper files
- Assisting with the preparation of appeals and briefs
- General conveyancing task's requested by the Property Solicitors
- Liaising and corresponding with clients, other law firms barristers & other relevant bodies
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a Similar Role
- Experience in the Property/Conveyancing sector
- The ability to handle a range of task with confidence and accuracy
- Experience using software such as Microsoft Office, BigHand and Lexis Nexis Affinity
What's in it for You?
- Reputable Law Firm in the Heart of North Sydney
- Friendly and Supportive Team Environment
- Expand Your SKills in a 12 Month Contract Role
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this varied opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.