Administration & Warehouse Assistant
EARN $26 ph + Super | Casual Role Moving to Perm After Trial
Small Family-Style Ethical Company in a Period of Growth
Part-Time Role Over 3 Days | Interesting & Varied Role
About The Company
Our client is an Australian Luxury Organic Skincare company founded in 1999. With a worldwide following, our client's passion, knowledge, and attention to detail have established her product line as the global benchmark for organic skincare.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Administration and Warehouse Assistant to join their company in Brookvale, NSW.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Process logistic consignments
- Help with preparation to dispatch
- Quality control and stocktaking
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar warehouse/office role
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong computer and customer service skills
- Knowledge in MS Office, Outlook, and Shopify (desirable)
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- A high level of physical fitness for manual handling
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Small, Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Enjoy an Interesting, Unique & Varied Role
- Part Time Position Over 3 Days | ~18 Hours Per Week
- Casual Trial Period for 4-6 Weeks Then Progress to Permanent
- Work-Life Balance | Work Locally & Avoid the Commute
- Ongoing Training & Development to Learn New Skills
- Progress Your Career as the Company Grows
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/