As the go-to Landscaping company for high-end projects, the business has over 25 years of experience in landscaping commercial and residential gardens throughout Sydney. Offering complete landscaping services they have built such a strong reputation that the majority of their clients and premium projects come through word of mouth.
About the Opportunity
- Join the team based in Warriewood
- Earn a negotiable salary base don experience
- Works alongside other employees to complete high-end projects to the company standards
- Manage delivers, delegate tasks, and train other staff when required
With 5+ years of experience as a Landscaper you will also have a:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current White Card
- Reliable vehicle
- Trade qualification in Landscape Construction
What's in it for You?
- Join a Professional and Experienced Team
- Regular Salary Reviews Based on Performance
- Work on Premium Projects and for Great Clients
- Work with an Owner Who Works in the Business
- Friendly Team Working Culture | Events that Bring the Team Together
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.