Solar Appointment Setter
OTE $70k ++ plus Super | $60 - $65k + Super + Incentives
Join an Established & Growing Solar Energy Business
Full-Time Role | Immediate Start | Career Progression
About The Company
Our client is a small, family-owned business with the skill and dedication to ensure they provide the best possible renewable energy experience to both residential and commercial customers. As one of the longest-standing Solar businesses in Australia, they are now expanding the team to keep up with demand. You will be working from the Thomastown office, for an established brand with a strong market share and reputation across multiple states.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and customer enquiry management
- Calling sales enquiries and booking appointments for sales consultants
- Record keeping and daily/weekly reporting
- Training mid-level to junior staff
- Overseeing KPIs and performance for leads/appts
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience in a call center environment
- Experience booking appointments in the solar industry (desirable)
- Experience using CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills
What's in it for You?
- Family-Owned Company in an Exciting Period of Growth
- Established & Leading Solar Energy Solutions Business
- Work with a Rapidly Growing & Expanding National Business
- Small Close-Knit & Hardworking Team with a Good Sense of Humour
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this challenging opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/