EARN an OTE of $120,000 pa | $60k Base +Commission
Join an Industry Leading, Water Treatment Company
Showcase Your Industry Knowledge and Sales Skills
About The Company
Our client an established technology-orientated organisation who has experienced continued growth and expansion over the last 35 years. They are involved with most aspects of municipal, industrial and recreational water treatment. As industry leaders, they help improve their client's environmental performance through a range of services, which are tailored to their clients and their end markets.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Sales Executive to join their company in Beenleigh, QLD, with the potential to earn an OTE of $120,000 pa | Base Salary of $60,000, Negotiable Based on Experience + Super + Bonuses + Mobile Phone + Laptop.
The primary purpose of this position is to build relationships with municipalities and utilities and understanding their needs to be able to sell water treatment systems and pumping systems products.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working autonomously to build a database of clients in both product and service sales
- Utilising a full range of marketing and technical resources to build your business
- Utilising the technical experts which can be flown out to assist you and your contacts
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in building and maintaining relationships within a distributor network.
Pump and water experience selling to private companies, municipalities, and utilities is essential to success in this role so that you fully understand your clients' specific requirements.
Additionally, you will also have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in developing key industry relationships
- Demonstrated solution selling, typically in a project led environment
- The ability to be a self-starter who can work autonomously, as well as a team player
This position would suit someone looking for a career where you are continually learning.
What's in it for You?
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression with plenty of growth opportunities
- An excellent working environment | Supportive and friendly team
- Continually learn and work with new technology
- Work with a diverse range of clients every day
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this career-enhancing opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.