Service Manager - Refrigeration
EARN $120,000 per annum + Productivity Based Commissions
Established & Growing Business, Leading the Region in its Field
Car, Phone, Relocation Assistance & Generous Bonus Package
About The Company
Our client is a growing family business proud to have a reputation for giving prompt and efficient service in the refrigeration industry. They have 5 branches across the Hunter Valley region and provide a large range of services including electrical contracting, air conditioning and appliance repairs, and refrigeration services.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Service Manager to join their company in Muswellbrook, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to lighten the load on the current management team to allow them to concentrate on business development and growth of the business.
Reporting to the General Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Give technical support and onsite training to up to 35 refrigeration technicians especially in the supermarket industry
- Maintain strong relationships with multi-million dollar customers
- Work side by side with the technicians to resolve difficult issues
- Create after-hours rosters for a 24-hour service coverage
- Be available for after-hours coordination of emergency work if required
The successful candidate will have:
- 10+ years of experience in supermarket refrigeration
- Strong leadership skills with emphasis on team coordination
- The ability to work under pressure whilst achieving budget and profit goals
- A Refrigeration trades licence
- Training on CO2 and/or an Electricians trade licence (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Established & Growing Business with a Strong Reputation
- Car, Phone, Relocation Assistance & Generous Bonus Package
- Friendly Team with Great Culture | Work Closely with the GM
- Use Your Leadership Skills in this Dynamic Senior Role
- Minimum 2 Year Contract | Flexible Start Date for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/