EARN $60K pa + Super | Career Advancement & Ongoing Training
Join A 120 Year Old Company, Now Taking Over The eCommerce Market
Utilise Your Experience In Graphic Design To Create Efficient Processes
About The Company
Our client supplies a number of sporting, government, education, and corporate clients with a range of reignition and identification products. Based in Darra, they are currently growing in the eCommerce space, while keeping their core values, the business has a strong emphasis on quality products and excellent customer support. In the last 5 years, the company has focused its energy on the international market while maintaining a domestic customer base.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the General Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Processing client artwork for proofing
- Preparing and/or altering existing designs
- Creating new designs to client specifications
- Creating prepress files for printing
- Streamline the current process for more efficiency
- Writing procedures for all processes
- Liaising with the international office (based in Chennai)
The successful candidate will have:
- Min 2 years experience in digital print
- Experience with file formats and prepress setup
- Highly experienced in Adobe Illustrator
- Experience using your skill in a fast-paced environment
- Signlab and Rasterlink knowledge (desirable)
- Quality attention to detail
What's in it for You?
- Convenient Darra Location Close to Centenary Highway
- Onsite Parking with a Large Shopping Centre Nearby
- Opportunity for Career Advancement & Ongoing Training
- 6 Month Contract With Opportunity For Growth
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/