Air Conditioning Service & Maintenance Manager
Established Air Conditioning & Ventilation Company
Grow & Manage a Team of Passionate Technicians
Customer Facing Role | Extensive Admin Support
Have a Major Impact on the Success of the Business
Our client is seeking a Service & Maintenance Manager to join their company in Auckland.
The primary purpose of this position is to successfully oversee the service and maintenance team and exceed the requirements of their business clients.
Reporting directly to the General Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing a team of customer-focused technicians
- Complete oversite and ownership of all Service & Maintenance jobs
- Driving the development of the technicians to increase capabilities
- Proactively manage the health/wellbeing and safety of your team
- Managing existing relationships and building new relationships with clients
- Oversite of the financial performance of the Service & Maintenance team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Service and Maintenance Manager
- IQP registration
- A positive can-do attitude and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent people skills with a willingness to build great relationships (internal and external)
- A real desire to own and grow this area of the business
- A track record of success in previous roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply today and don't miss this opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.