EARN up to $85k pa | Negotiable Based on Experience
Reputable and Rapidly Growing Speech Pathology Practice
Graduates are Welcome to Apply, Comprehensive Program Provided
About The Company
Our client is an established speech pathology practice based in Moonee Ponds, VIC. Working towards providing the best possible care and treatment for their clients, they are seeking an additional two Speech Pathologists to join their team. This is a rewarding opportunity to work with children from 0 - 18 years of age with a range of language delays and disorders to children on the autism spectrum and more.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to manage a caseload of developmental and speech difficulties for children up to 18 years of age. There are 2 roles available for this business working either Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Writing assessments and progress reports for children
- Planning and implement treatment solutions and programs
- Educating other professionals and parents about speech difficulties
- Maintaining your caseload to provide assessment and intervention for communication difficulties
The successful candidate will have:
- A current AHPRA Registration
- A Graduate Degree in Speech Pathology
- A current Working With Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with developmental disorders, and client son the autism spectrum
- Experience working in a clinical-based environment with pre-school and or school-aged children.
What's in it for You?
- A Fortnightly Mentorship Program for Graduates
- Varied Caseload Working with Children Aged up to 18 years
- Great Working Facilities and a Supportive Team Environment
- Modern Practice with Opportunity to Work Collaboratively with Psychologists
- Growing Practice to Develop Your Career In an Area You Are Passionate About
- In House Professional Development and Paid Professional Development Allowance
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this exciting opportunity.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.