EARN up to $45 ph + Car + Phone + Uniform + Large Tools Provided
Family Owned Business | Mixture of Refrigeration & Electrical Work
Acquire Your Electrical Trade Qualification with On the Job Training
About The Company
Our client is a well-established, family-owned electrical business that specialises in solar systems, off-grid systems and ducted split systems. They are located in the beautiful rural town of Jamestown which is a service centre in the heart of some of South Australia's most productive agricultural land.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the refrigeration sector of the business.
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- General maintenance of local business' refrigeration and split systems
- A diverse range of work including installation of split systems and cold rooms
- Coach and mentor apprentices to complete their refrigeration trade qualification
- Take on an electrical apprenticeship alongside the refrigeration work (optional)
The successful candidate will have:
- Refrigeration trade certificate
- Current ArcTick license
- Working with Children Check
- Passion for quality work and a strong customer focus
- A willingness to learn and develop skills
What's in it for You?
- Great Earning Potential | Opportunity to Obtain Your Electrical Trade
- Established Family-Owned Business Based in a Charming Rural Area
- Mentor & Lead Apprentices to Obtain their Trade Qualifications
- Flexible Hours Considered for the Right Candidate
- Join a Small Friendly Team with Social & Work Events
- Enjoy the Local Area with a Variety of Sporting Clubs & Pubs
Apply today and don't miss out on this opportunity.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/