EARN $70,000 pa + Super + OTE $10,000 - $20,000 Comms
Join a Well Established, Successful & Reputable Company
Full-Time Role | Immediate Start | Vehcile & Phone Provided
About The Company
Our client is the premium supplier of agricultural equipment in Queanbeyan, NSW. They pride themselves on their ability to carry out prompt and reliable on-site servicing and mobile repairs for Queanbeyan, Canberra and surrounding districts.
About The Opportunity
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Sell a range of mowers to a variety of customers
- Generate new business and manage existing accounts
- Manage the commercial customer base
- Assist, train and mentor sales staff
- Support the Director as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous sales experience
- Leadership experience (desirable)
- Experience or knowledge of mowers, landscaping or relevant products
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- A current drivers licence
- MR truck licence (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn | Car, Phone + Commissions
- Travel to Service Clients around Regional NSW
- Small Friendly Sales Team with Great Culture
- Work with a Well Established Customer Base
- Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/