Service Manager - Healthcare
EARN $100k - $120k pa + Super + $16k pa Car Allowance + 15% Bonus
Work with an Industry Leading Supplier of Medical Devices & Solutions
Global Business with Opportunity for Career Development & Progression
About The Company
Our client is an international, market-leading supplier of medical devices and solutions for patients with reduced mobility and age-related health challenges. With almost 6,000 employees worldwide and growing, people are at the centre of what they do. They create value by improving clinical outcomes for patients and enabling a better work environment for healthcare professionals.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the Aftermarket business. Based at the Clayton site, the Service Manager provides leadership, guidance and direction to the Field Service Technicians and ensures effective delivery of the services across Victoria and Tasmania.
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Promote, prepare and sell service products to customers
- Provide leadership to multiple Service Technicians
- Provide knowledge, advice, direction, and feedback on a daily basis
- Performance Management of employees including performance reviews
- Take responsibility for customer relationship management and the resolution of escalations
- Ensure the business meets all quality, compliance and OHS requirements
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Service Manager, leading a service team
- Experience in the Healthcare market (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of technical service delivery and inventory management
- Strong management and leadership skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational, time management, planning and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft operating system and MS Office
- Bachelor’s Degree discipline i.e. B Engineering (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to EARN with a Generous Package
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Industry Leading Supplier of Medical Devices & Solutions
- Build a Long Term Career with an Established Global Business
- Growth & Leadership Opportunities | Develop New Skills
- Immediate Start Considered for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/