Bookkeeper / Administration Assistant
EARN $55 - $65k pa | Negotiable Salary + Super + Incentives
Join an Expanding & Supportive IT Service Provider Company
Flexible Working Hours Available For the Right Candidate!
About The Company
Since 2001 our client provides smart, personalised, local and efficient human-friendly IT support and strategic planning services to a large variety of clients including individuals, government offices, not for profits, schools and large enterprises. They have offices located in Melbourne and Hobart.
About The Opportunity
This role is a Maternity Leave cover until December 2021 with opportunities to continue for the right candidate in Fitzroy, Vic.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Post outgoing mail and compile banking
- Data entry, wages, reconciliation and reporting
- Clients accounts receivable and payable functions
The successful candidate will have:
- Exposure to bookkeeping including the use of MYOB, Xero & Microsoft Office
- Strong computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems and software
- Professional communication abilities and excellent customer service skills
- Relevant qualifications (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Limited on-site parking available
- Central Location Close to Transport, Cafes & Shops
- Small & Supportive Team | Long Tenure Team
- Ongoing Training & Career Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Hours & Days Available | Part-Time or Full-Time
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/