EARN up to $80,000 pa Negotiable Salary + Super
Purpose Built Centre With A Focus On Nature & Sustainability
Perfect Opportunity in a Great Little Town - No More Traffic Jams!
About The Company
Our client is a 25 place Centre with a home-like atmosphere, which prides itself on strong, consistent relationships with children and high retention of staff. They are a family-owned and operated centre with a focus on delivering high-quality care and lots of free play for children aged 2-5. Nestled amid natural surroundings in Berry, their children often enjoy nature walks, playing in the rain; they have mud shirts to enjoy the mess and use real tools.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a ECT Qualified Director preferred (or diploma trained) to join their company in Berry, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $80,000 per annum. It is a Negotiable Salary based on your experience.
This role is a Teaching Director role where you will be engaging with children on a day to day basis, as well as leading and managing a team of educators all whilst building and maintaining strong positive relationships with children and their families.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of the centre. Initiate and participate in key events, Parent Orientation Evening, Centre Tours, and social/fundraising activities.
They operate on shorter hours than most centres, hours are from 8am to 4.30pm.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
Additionally, you will have:
- Current First Aid, CPR, and Asthma and Anaphylaxis qualifications
- A current Working with Children Check and Child Protection Certificate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated leadership experience and skills
- A caring disposition and a positive attitude
- A professional attitude with a willingness to work with the team to achieve common goals
- An ability to communicate effectively with children, families and staff members
The successful applicant will be friendly and energetic with a genuine passion for working with children and contributing to high-quality learning outcomes and environments. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated initiative as well high level verbal and written communication skills.
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn an Above Award Salary
- Great Location with a Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Shorter Hours | No More Traffic Jams Heading to Work!
- Above Educator to Child Ratio - Allows For Daily Time Off the Floor
- Shorter Working Hours with Flexibility - 8am - 4.30pm
- Ongoing Mentoring and Mentoring | Paid Professional Development
- Purpose Built Centre Who Are Big on Sustainability
- Big Focus on Bringing Nature In | Built-in Tree and Pet Tanks
Berry is a quiet and extremely safe town to live in. It's well known for its shopping and home wares stores. Famous for its gardens, trees, arts and crafts, antiques and markets. A great little spot on the NSW South Coast.
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/