EARN $60,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super | Based on Experience
Join an Industry Leading Chemical Manufacturer in West Heidelberg
Enjoy a Varied & Flexible Role Where No 2 Days Are the Same!
About The Company
Our client is a highly regarded manufacturer and supplier of commercial cleaning chemicals, cleaning accessories, washrooms and tabletop paper products, renowned for high-quality products and outstanding customer service.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to provide administrative, scheduling, stock control and general assistance to the production department.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accurate stocktake of manufacturing and raw materials
- Compile production and equipment schedules for review and approval
- Liaise with a variety of key stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
- The ability to multitask and problem solve
- The capacity to work as a team and autonomously
What's in it for You?
- Central Location Close to Shops & Cafes | On-Site Parking Available
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Supportive, Hard Working Team who Value Team Work
- Future Career Opportunities | Long Term Tenure Team
- Full-Time Position, Working Mon - Fri | No Weekend Work!
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/