EARN up to $70,000 pa | Negotiable Base Salary + Super
Established Robotic and Automation solutions Business
Opportunity to Take the Next Step in Your Career
About The Company
With over a decade of experience within the industry, our client develops and designs state-of-the-art robotic systems and automation solutions. As a business, they are strongly committed to improving productivity, mitigate risks and hazards, reduce energy use, and cut waste generation within the manufacturing industry. Through achieving ongoing customer satisfaction, they are seeking a Factor Manager or Supervisor to join their team.
About The Opportunity
Joining the business on the Gold Coast, the primary purpose of your role is to ensure the mechanical assembly team is performing at the company standard and ensuring production is completed in a timely manner.
Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Inspect finished works to ensure quality standards have been met
- Arrange shipping, installation, and commission of automated systems
- Operate various machinery, lifting equipment, and hand tools
- Maintain a clean safe working environment within the factory
- Travel nationally and internationally to complete installs, services, and commissioning of automated systems
With a minimum of 2 years experience as a Mechanical Fitter or Toolmaker, you will also need:
- A current Drivers Licence
- To be a licenced Fitter and Turner
- Certificate III In Engineering - Mechanical Trade (Fitting)
- The ability to travel interstate and internationally when required
- Forklift Licence
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Experience within the automation or manufacturing industry is preferred however not essential.
What's in it for You?
- Paid Training, Professional Development & Licence Renewals
- Enjoy Making Fresh Coffee in the Lunch Room
- Yearly Christmas Social Event & Gift Cards
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
- Team Orientated Work Culture
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/