Hourly Rate + Super | Based on Experience
Join a Professional Pest Control & Cleaning Company in the Inner City of Brisbane
Casual Position: 25 - 32 hours p/w | Dependant on Workload
About The Company
Our client is a Quality Assured pest control and cleaning company with 12 + years of reliable, safe and professional service. They proudly provide services to some of Queensland’s leading companies and organisations.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to provide effective and functional administrative support to the core management team, technicians and customers. As the first point of contact for incoming enquiries, you will need to be confident dealing with a range of people at different levels both externally and internally.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Management of databases, registers and document upkeep
- Accurate data entry from job start to invoicing
- Dispatching jobs to field technicians, closeout previous day’s work
- General administration, bookkeeping, debtors collections and office duties
- Generation of SWMS, site inductions, client compliance requirements
- Inbound and outbound customer calls as well as conversing with field technicians
- Assisting with the planning of the monthly service schedules, document and report preparation
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent organisation skills
- A true desire to serve others without bias
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A high degree of computer literacy and typing abilities
- Excellent knowledge of Brisbane's surrounding suburbs
- Strong computer literacy skills including Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with field service process's and software
- The ability to work autonomously, adaptable and love a challenge
What's in it for You?
- Small, Professional & Friendly Team
- Casual Position | 25 - 32 Hours p/w
- Flexibility may be Possible | 8 am - 5 pm
- Close to Transport, Shops & Off-Street Parking
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible! Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME & COVER LETTER in PDF if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/