CAD Operator - Cabinet Vision
Great Earning Potential | Salary Negotiable on Experience
Join an Established & Reputable Kitchen Renovation Business
Utilise Your Experience in Designing & Drafting Projects
About The Company
Our client is a well-known, family-owned business specialising in kitchen renovations. Based in Tweed Heads, the business prides itself on creating beautiful, functional and, stylish custom kitchens for their clients.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the project planning team in creating and fulfilling kitchen renovation plans.
Reporting to the Director and Planning Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and creating quality shop drawings
- Liaising with project managers, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Ordering of materials
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with Cabinet Vision or other CAD programs
- Cabinet making experience (desirable)
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite including Excel and Word
- Knowledge of the trades industry and familiarity with industry materials
- Must live within reasonable distance of Tweed Heads (on-site position only)
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn | On-Site Parking & Espresso Machine
- Great Location Close to the Beach | Friendly Team with a Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Enjoy Your Own Personal Office | Social Team - Enjoy Friday Drinks
- Thrive in a Growing Business | Mentorship & Coaching From the Planning Manager
- Immediate Start Considered for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/