Functions & Events Manager
EARN up to $70,000 pa + Super | Negotiable Based on Exp
Join a Dynamic Hotel Group Focused On Your Development
Fast-Paced Role | Range of Exciting Functions & Events
About The Company
Our client is a well-renowned restaurant and hotel situated in the beautiful coastal town of Bundaberg. With a passion for quality events, this business is focused on creating unforgettable moments for its customers and exceeding expectations in all facets of their experience.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Effectively plan, coordinate and lead all events and functions at the venue
- Network and close opportunities presented to the business
- Communicate with potential customers via phone and email
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years as an Events Coordinator or Events Manager
- A hunger to lead teams and host events
- Quality communication skills via phone, email and face to face
- A flair for networking and client liaison
- Strong time management and organisational skills
What's in it for You?
- Fast-Paced, Dynamic Role in a Well Known Venue
- Great Location in Bundaberg Close to the River & Beach
- Join a Friendly Team with a Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours & Rotating Roster
- Ongoing Training & Career Development Provided
- Progress Your Skills & Join The Leadership Team
- Receive Mentoring From the Ops Manager & Head Chef
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/