Solar Sales Representative
OTE $200,000 - $250,000 pa | Base $60-$80k + Super + Comms
Join an Established & Leading Solar Energy Solutions Business
Full-Time with Flexible Work Options | No Cold Calling - Warm Leads
About The Company
Established in 2007, our client is a diverse and well-balanced business with the skill and dedication to ensure they provide the best possible renewable energy experience to both residential and commercial customers. They are a Clean Energy Council approved solar energy retailer and have had rapid growth across Australia due to their high quality and excellent customer service. They now have offices in NSW, VIC, WA and QLD and are listed in the top 20 solar businesses in Australia.
About The Opportunity
- Based in Melbourne | On the Road Position Visiting Clients
- You will have the potential to earn OTE $200,000 - $250,000 pa
- Starting Base of $60,000 with an increase to $80,000 after probation including Superannuation
- Generous Commissions - $700 per sale with a target of 5 -10 sales per week
- All commission will be paid within 14 days and there is a weekly payroll
- The business invests in multiple social marketing platforms to provide appointments into your calendar
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an 'on the road sales' position
- Ideally have prior experience working in the solar industry with a minimum of 5 sales per week
- A passion and drive for closing sales and hitting targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Google Apps and CRMs
- A high level of integrity with an honest and reliable personality
- The ability to be self-motivated and work autonomously
- A positive attitude to engage customers in a warm and likeable manner
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Leading Solar Energy Solutions Business
- No Cold Calling - The Business Heavily Invests in Sourcing Warm Leads
- Full-Time Monday to Friday | Opportunity to Work Extra Hours to Increase Earnings
- Work with a Credible Brand Whose Experience Can Help Leverage your Results
- Dynamic & Varied Role | Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.