EARN up to $55k pa | Negotiable Base Salary + Super
Local Award-Winning Finance and Mortgage Brokers
Grow Your Career within the Mortgage & Financial Industry
About The Company
Our client is a reputable, well-known Mortgage Broking brand, helping their clients find the right financing solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive and friendly team, kick-starting your career within the industry.
About The Opportunity
Joining their company in Williamstown, VIC, you will be reporting directly to the Office Manager & Owner.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients and front office reception
- Handling incoming calls and email enquires
- Updating and maintaining client files in the CRM and office reporting tools
- General all-round administration duties, including ensuring the office is well-presented
- Providing excellent customer service at all times, when gathering documentation, arranging appointments, or following up with clients
With a minimum of 5 years of experience in Customer Service or Administration you will also need:
- Experience within a similar or relatable industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, specifically Google Suite and the full Microsft Suite
- The ability to work as part of the team and autonomously, with a strong sense of urgency and accountability.
What's in it for You?
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Modern, Bright Well Equipped Office
- Socialable and Supportive Team Culture
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/