EARN $68,000 - $70,000 pa + Superannuation + Benefits
Award-Winning Restaurant Situated in the Whitsundays
Perfect Opportunity for a Junior Sous or Experienced CDP
About The Company
Several years ago, our client came across a hidden pocket of beauty on the shores of a bay in Woodwark, just outside of the popular Whitsundays town of Airlie Beach. Their on-site restaurant has won various awards and is famous for their fresh Seafood platters and breathtaking views, they offer the perfect place to enjoy a great meal and relax with friends and family.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to work with the Head Chef in all aspects of the kitchen operations to ensure food safety standards are met and maintained while delivering an amazing culinary experience at all times.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and training to the kitchen team
- Monitoring kitchen compliance and safety standards
- Assist in liaising with suppliers and stock control
The successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- A certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery
- A certificate 4 in Commercial Cookery (desirable)
- A demonstrated history of reliability
- A positive and switched on attitude
What's in it for You?
- Opportunity to Earn a Generous Salary + Super + Benefits
- Stunning Location and Negotiable Staff Accommodation
- 25% Off In Venue Food & Drinks For All Staff
- Sponsorship Potential For The Right Candidate
- Ongoing Training & Realistic Career Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/