Customer Service Representative
EARN Up to $55,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super Based On Experience
Join a Well-Established Furniture Manufacturing Company
10 Month Maternity Contract With Potential To Expand Into Full-Time Role
About The Company
Our client is a leading furniture manufacturer based in Western Sydney. With an emphasis on value for money, the focus is to provide clients with bespoke furniture that can be modified to meet their expectations. The business provides outstanding customer service, with national servicing for each product and a passion to deliver quality assurance with each purchase.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Office Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Booking and scheduling technicians to fulfill customer queries
- Answering phone and email enquiries
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Quality assurance enquiries
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Min 2 years in customer service or similar role
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft suite and sound computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for You?
- 10 Month Contract | Opportunity To Grow Into Full-Time Position
- Great Location In Western Sydney | Cozy Work Environment & Friendly Team
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Career Development
- On-Site Parking | Espresso Machine For Your Enjoyment
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/