Negotiable Salary + Super + Travel Allowance | Immediate Start
Join a Family Owned & Operated Real Estate Company in Queensland
New Grads or A Parent Looking for Flexibility are Encouraged to Apply!
About The Company
Our client is a long-standing family-owned and operated commercial leasing company that manages a number of properties throughout Queensland. They have a wide variety of properties for lease including warehousing, commercial, retail, office, industrial land, rural land and resident
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their company on the Inner Side, North Brisbane.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the financial side of the business.
This is a part-time role for 2-3 days a week with opportunities to increase hours for the right candidate. It may suit a new graduate or a parent looking for flexibility.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation, preparation and lodgement of BAS
- Process accounts receivable and invoice clients
- Basic HR administrative tasks
- Prepare monthly accounts
- Accounts payable
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 12 months of experience as a Bookkeeper or Accountant
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and Xero
- High level of motivation and ability to work autonomously
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of WHS and HR (preferable)
- A relevant tertiary qualification
What's in it for You?
- Long-Standing Family Owned & Operated Company in QLD
- Small Close-Knit Supportive & Devoted Team | Mon-Fri Position
- Flexible Hours | Part-Time Position with Opportunities to Increase
- Work-Life Balance | On-Site Parking | Office on the Inner Side Nother Brisbane
- Graduates are Encouraged to Apply! Ongoing Training & Development
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate | Long Term Stable Position
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/