EARN up to $61k pa Negotiable Salary Package + Incentives
One Of Australia’s Most Innovative Wine Companies
Lucrative Leau Agreement For Recognition Of Overtime
About The Company
Our client was born in the Yarra Valley and has recently joined a larger innovative family of nationally recognised wine brands. Wine is their heart and soul, however, the wines they make and the food they serve are carefully prepared and best shared. They pride themselves on using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients and treat them with pride and skill to create flavorsome dishes for dining or grazing. If you want to be part of delivering that amazing experience through creating some of the best quality food around without taking yourself too seriously, we want to speak with you!
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of your role is to work with the food and beverage management team to ensure an amazing customer experience at all times.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership and training to the front of house staff
- Adherence of food safety legislation compliance
- Monitor front of house compliance and operations
- Liaise with suppliers and maintain stock control
With a minimum of 12 months of experience in a similar role. You will also need:
- Experience motivating a team and maximising productivity
- Experience working towards KPI's and sales targets
- A valid Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Knowledge of Food, Health and Safety legislation
What's in it for You?
- Opportunity To Earn With Generous Benefits
- 50% Off Wines & 25% Off In Venue Food & Drinks
- Lucrative Leau Agreement For Recognition Of Overtime
- No Late Nights or Early Mornings | Work/Life Balance
- Ongoing Training & Realistic Career Development
- Friendly & Supportive Team with Great Culture
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity to take the next step in your culinary career as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/