Baker/ Pastry Chef
EARN $60,000 - $80,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super, Based on Experience
Join a Sustainable Bakery Located in the Beautiful Mid North Coast, Bellingen
Create Beautifully Hand Crafted Breads & Pastries Using Locally Sourced Products
About The Company
For over 20 years our client has been creating beautifully handcrafted pastries and bread using freshly sourced and often organic ingredients to sell across a wide range of markets and shops across NSW. Their passion for sustainability is one of their driving principles of success to deliver a high standard of product to every customer, every day.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to create and decorate a variety of bread and pastries to a high standard
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the production, preparation, and presentation of products are of the highest quality at all times.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety standards and regulations
- Assist with stock control and ordering
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience as a Baker/ Pastry Chef
- The relevant tertiary qualification or 3rd-year apprentice
- Ability to create a variety of bread and pastries
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
What's in it for You?
- Join a Sustainable Company Relating to the Environment, Staff & Wider Community
- Design & Make Hand Crafted Organic Breads & Pastries Using Fresh Local Produce
- Beautiful & Scenic Location Close to Shops & Cafes | Plenty of On-Site Parking
- Benefit from Flexible Hours & Days | Full-Time Position | Immediate Start
- Great Work-Life Balance | Enjoy Your Time Off Exploring the Beautiful Area
- Friendly, Passionate & Supportive Close-Knit Team with a Family Like Culture
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities Available | Career Opportunities
- Long Term Stable Career | No Overnight Work | 8hr Shifts Between 10 am - 10 pm
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this delightfully sweet opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/