EARN up to $60,000 + Super + Car + Phone + Laptop + Generous Discounts
Join an Inclusive Business that Sells Cheese and Accompaniments in Rutherford, NSW.
Utilise Your Sales Experience to Make This Job Your Own to Deliver Results
About The Company
Since 2004, our client has been providing a wide variety of cheeses and accompaniments to clients including wineries, restaurants and hotels across Newcastle and Sydney. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the company in achieving and exceeding sales targets by delivering superior customer service to all clients and potential clients.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Follow up and close sales, on-site or by phone
- Generate new leads and nurture existing clients to exceed sales targets
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-discipline, determined and committed
- A current drivers licence
What's in it for You?
- Friendly & Inclusive Business with Great Culture & Small Team
- Full-Time Position | Monday - Friday | Long Term Stable Career
- Work Autonomously to Deliver Results and Make the Job Your Own
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities Available
- Receive Massive Discounts on Retail Prices!
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME & COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/