Junior Marketing Executive
EARN up to $60,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super | Based on Experience
Join an Industry Leading Chemical Manufacturer in West Heidelberg, VIC
Utilise Your Strong Web & Social Meda Skills to Start a Career in Marketing
About The Company
Our client is a highly regarded manufacturer and supplier of commercial cleaning chemicals, cleaning accessories, washrooms and tabletop paper products, renowned for high-quality products and outstanding customer service.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to all business aspects and ensure the company brand is presented consistently, campaigns delivered to deadline, and the company remains visible in the market.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material
- Create content for social media, website, labelling and print media to name a few
- Respond to marketing queries via phone, email or social media
- Conduct and collate findings from market research
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a commercial (B2B) environment
- The capacity to work autonomously and multitask
- Strong social web and social media skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification
What's in it for You?
- On-Site Parking Available
- Central Location Close to Shops & Cafes
- Supportive, Hard Working & Passionate Team
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Future Career Opportunities | Long Term Tenure Team
- Full-Time Position, Working Mon - Fri | No Weekend Work!
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/