Trainee Administration Assistant
EARN a Salary Based on Award Rates + Superannuation
Established, Award-Winning & Reputable Mortage Broker
Ongoing Training & Development | Immediate Start Available
About The Company
Our client is an award-winning business located in South West Sydney. For over 27 years, our client has been helping Australians with their financial needs by delivering a range of financial choices teamed with trusted expert advice.
About The Opportunity
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- General office administration and data entry
- Following up with lenders in a timely manner
- Ordering valuations
- Providing excellent customer service
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous work experience with strong customer service skills
- Completed Year 12 HSC
- Excellent computer skills including the use of MS Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to learn and grow with the business
What's in it for You?
- Growing & Established Business with Over 20 Years Experience
- Earn Whilst You Learn | Complete Qualifications & Discover a New Industry
- Part of a Highly Regarded Franchise | Work with Experienced Leaders
- Trainee Role With Future Opportunity to Progress into Lending Positions
- Convenient Location with Onsite Parking | Small, Friendly Team
- Full-Time Role | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/