EARN up to $60k pa + Super | Based on Experience | Immediate Start
Join an Expanding & Successful Health Supplies Organisation in Artarmon
Long Term Full-Time Stable Position Where no 2 Days are the Same!
About The Company
Our client is known as experts, who hold the well-being of people and sustainability of their communities as their top priorities. They respond to change with integrity and innovation, ensuring all customers achieve reliable performance and efficacy from their product technologies and educational services.
About The Opportunity
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- General administration, sales and reception tasks
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Schedule meetings, take notes and minute meetings
- Book travel arrangements for staff members
- Order and stocktake of office supplies
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in Administration and Marketing
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Officed Located in China, NZ, UK & Around Australia
- Potential Overseas Opportunities in the Future
- Ongoing Training & Development Provided | Work-Life Balance
- Full-Time Position | Mon - Fri | Flexible Working Hours
- Long Term Stable Position | Expanding & Successful
- Close to Transport, Cafe & Shops | Immediate Start
- Laid Back Team Who Get the Job Done!
- Small Close-Knit Team who Supports Each Other
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/