Reception / Administration
EARN $60,000 - $70,000 pa + Super Based on Exp
Join a Successful Local Bathroom Repair Company
Full-Time Role | 8:30 am - 4:30 pm | Monday to Friday
About The Company
Our client is Canberra's leading Bathroom Repair business. They work with all-sized bathroom repairs and renovations. Everything from re-sealing and re-wet sealing shower and bathroom floors, right through to complete bathroom renovations. They have a great team culture and offer an excellent work-life balance.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the smooth running of the business on a day-to-day basis and to provide ongoing support to executive-level management.
Reporting to the Directors and Operations Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- General administration and front desk duties
- Contact new and current clients through email and phone
- Support the sales function of the business
- Look after the quoting schedule and maintain 100% full sales diaries
- Maintain high priority quote list
- Management of sales schedules using trade-specific software
- Qualify phone/email enquiries and convert them to appointments for assessment
- Liaise with Property Managers and tenants to schedule quotes
- Re-scheduling existing and ongoing appointments
- Assist with sale events and marketing material for property managers
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar administration role
- Experience in a trade management business (i.e. Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC)
- A professional phone manner with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing workplace
- Strong attention to detail with a positive "can-do" attitude
- The ability to work as a team player and multi-task
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Experience with SimPRO software (desirable)
- Geographical knowledge of Canberra (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Established & Reputable Bathroom Repair Business
- Small, Close-Knit Team with a Great Work Culture
- Great Location in Fyshwick with Free Onsite Parking
- Benefit from Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Interesting & Varied Role in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Room to Grow & Progress with the Business
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/