Earn 70% of Billings | Located in St Albans
Respected, Modern & Busy Medical Practice
Part-Time or Full-Time Positions Available
About the Opportunity
Our client covers a wide range of services in their clinic including check-ups, family planning, Pap smears, counselling, vaccinations, nutritional advice, travel medicine skin checks, chronic disease management, and minor surgery such as the stitching of cuts, removal of moles, sunspots and warts.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a General Practitioner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- General registration with AHPRA
- Current CPR
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Well-Trained Team
- Free Parking On-Site | Full Nurse Support
- Close to Cafe, Shops and Public Transport
- Radiology and Hospital Facilities Nearby
- Own Room Provided | Flexible Working Hours
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.