Behaviour Support Practitioner
Earn 15% Above the Award Rate + Super + Travel + Phone
A Growing Culture of People Focused and A Stimulating Place to Work
Provision of Clinical Service to Clients in a Community-Based Setting
About The Company
Our client seeks to provide quality allied health services that make a difference. They pride themselves on hiring, training and retaining highly skilled clinicians who are motivated to support all clients to achieve positive outcomes.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to provide a high standard, effective and efficient clinical service across a variety of service delivery modes across South East Melbourne.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide clinical services as outlined in KPIs consistently
- Provision of clinical services to clients in a community-based setting
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and professional development
- Represent the organisation at external forums
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Interest in community-based work
- Current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Strong communications skill both verbal and written
- A current Police Check & WWCC
What's in it for You?
- Supportive & Expanding Team Who Are Passionate About Making a Difference
- Regular Professional Development & Training Opportunities
- Access to the Well Being Programs Including Gym Memberships
- Social & Team Bonding Activities | Benefit from Flexible Hours & Days
- Community-Based Setting | No Weekend Work | Full-Time Positions
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/