EARN $50,000 - $55,000 + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join a Growing Specialist Provider of Electronic Fire Systems & Products
Perm Full-Time Role | Immediate Start | Friendly Team in Port Melbourne
About The Company
Our client is a specialist supplier of Electronic Fire Systems and Fire Rated cabling products to Installers and Wholesalers. They are a dynamic, fast-growing, independently-owned business. Due to their continued growth, they have created a new opportunity for a Storeperson to work from their VIC office in Port Melbourne.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to increase product output and assist with the growth of the business.
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Picking and packing of orders
- Forklift operation - Walkie Stacker
- General yard duties
- Stock counting
- Deliveries to building sites and customer offices
- Performing various warehouse duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Current manual drivers license
- Current Forklift licence
- Good customer service and communication skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy with a high level of self-motivation
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Computer literacy
- Full working rights in Australia
What's in it for You?
- Reputable, Established & Growing Business
- Great Location Close to Transport & On-Site Parking
- Friendly, Social Team with a Great Culture
- Full-Time with an Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
- Enjoy Early Starts & Finishes with Flexibility
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/