Business Services Accountant
Earn up to $70k pa | Negotiable based on Experience + Super
Supportive & Established Company Located in Kew East, VIC.
- Work with an Extensive Portfolio of Clients Across all Industries
About the Company
Established in 1991, our client is an emerging Accounting Practice that offers proactive solutions to help their clients reach their stated goals. They pride themselves on being prompt, economical and straightforward with a commitment to assist our clients in all facets of business at reasonable prices.
About the Opportunity
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Preparing financial statements
- Taxation and business advisory duties
- Client financial and management accounting
- Client liaison and business development
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- A Degree in Accounting, Commerce or similar
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks
What's in it for You?
- Close to Transport, Cafe & Shops
- Supportive & Small Close-Knit Team
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Suitable for those Returning to the Workforce
- Flexible Working Options for the Right Candidate
- Work on an Extensive Portfolio of Clients Across all Industries
If you would like to take the next step and build your career, apply today!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/