EARN up to $60k pa + Super | Based on Experience
Join One of Australia's Most Popular Renovation Services
Variety of Tasks | Long Term Full-Time Stable Position
About The Company
Our client is known as your complete bathroom, kitchen and house renovation solution centre in East Keilor, VIC. They provide a sheer variety of renovation options alongside expert craftsmanship and the ability to work effectively within any space.
About The Opportunity
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Complete payroll and data entry using MYOB
- Process accounts receivable and invoice clients
- Provide customer service to on-site retail outlet
- General administration, sales and reception tasks
- Answer incoming telephone calls and greet all visitors
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to multitask and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office & MYOB
What's in it for You?
- Ongoing Training & Development Provided | Work-Life Balance
- Full-Time Position | Mon - Fri | Small Close-Knit Team
- Long Term Stable Position | Expanding & Successful
- Close to Cafe & Shops | No 2 Days Will Be the Same
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/