Administration / Customer Service
EARN $50,000 - $60,000 pa + Super| Negotiable on Exp
Join a Growing Family-Owned and Operated Busines
Immediate Start | 8 AM to 4:30 PM | Training Provided
About The Company
Our client, founded in 1994, is a family-owned and operated business that has grown into a large professional company that still prides itself in providing the same dedicated personal attention to every customer, big or small. They are Canberra’s finest and most comprehensive designer, manufacturer, and installer of made-to-measure shower, bath, and security screens, mirrors, splash backs, wardrobe doors, as well as being an authorised and licensed Crimsafe Supplier in conjunction with Crime Stoppers.
About The Opportunity
You will be responsible for a broad range of administration duties, on a daily basis, including but not limited to:
- General administration duties
- Greeting customers in the showroom
- Calendar management and data entry
- Quoting plans and tendering
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+years experience in a similar office-based role
- Strong computer skills including experience using the MS Suite
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A high level of customer service
It would also be desirable if you have:
- Sales experience
- Experience using CRM software
- Experience with Xero or MYOB
What's in it for You?
- Monday to Friday + 2 Saturdays a Month
- Convenient Location with Free Parking
- Work with a Friendly Close-Knit Team
- Be the First Point of Contact for Customers
- Fast-Paced Role | Initial Training Provided
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting on this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/