EARN a Salary Package up to $100k pa | Based on Experience
Thriving Legal Services Business with a Modern Twist
Secure Role in a Growing Business
About The Company
Our client is a thriving and rapidly growing Legal Services business. Providing online legal services tailored to protect yourself, your business, your assets, and ideas bringing the legal model into the modern-day world, ensuring a fast-paced and efficient approach to legal services.
About The Opportunity
Joining our client in Woolloomooloo, you will be responsible for providing business support to the Principal Lawyer and Director, and other members of the management team
Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Practice and client management, including appointment setting and diary management
- Marketing, business development, and lead generation
- General HR and IT management
- Client onboarding and workflow
With a minimum of 5 years experience in Practice Management for a small to medium-sized firm you will also need:
- Have a commercial acumen, with the ability to understand the commercial drivers of a legal practice, interpret data and apply client knowledge when supporting the Principal with practice management
- Exposure and confidence in carrying out internet research and analysing client material
- Experience using all of the Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience using Clio and NetDocuments
What's in it for You?
- Opportunity to Grow Your Career and Help Build Upon the Business
- Enjoy Work-Life Balance In an Office with Great Views!
- Supportive and Social Team Culture
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this career-changing opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/