Marketing and Communications Manager - NFP
EARN $90,000 - $95,000 pa + Superannuation
Join a Diverse Not-for-Profit Organisation
Flexible Hours | Supportive, Welcoming Team
About The Company
Our client is a wonderfully diverse not-for-profit organisation in West Leederville that works with children, their families, and the community to promote positive childhoods. They currently have services across 6 commuity locations and require a dynamic Marketing and Communications Manager to hit the ground running.
About The Opportunity
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Development and management of the organisation's strategies
- Responsibility of brand management and corporate identity
- Development of all online and print marketing campaigns
- Reporting and evaluation of all marketing and communication activities
- Management of Children's week in WA, including grant applications, event management, promotions, etc
- Performance management and responsibility of 2 team members
- Management of internal and external communications, including media management
- Develop and manage all digital marketing campaigns
- Management of the organisation's website, including website redevelopment
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing or Communications Management position
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a small team
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Commerce or Business with qualifications in Marketing
- Experience in Project Management and the ability to liaise and work with Media and industry
- The ability to plan, promote, deliver and evaluate social media, digital, and traditional marketing campaigns
- The ability to manage websites, with experience in WordPress being essential
- Exceptional computer/technology skills
- Strong communications ability
- An open-minded and flexible approach and willingness to take on other duties and responsibilities
It would be desirable if you have:
- Working knowledge of Not for Profit Community Service Sector
- Experience working with RTOs and regulated childcare services
- Experience in grant writing and event management
What's in it for You?
- Rewarding Role in an Organisation Making a Difference
- Hands-on Management Role - Lead a Small Team
- Part Uniform, Phone + Travel Allowance Provided
- Benefit from Flexible Hours & Arrangements
- Friendly Supportive Working Environment
- Opportunities for Professional Development Training
- Immediate Start Considered for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/