Spare Parts Interpreter/ Sales
Negotiable Salary + Super | Based on Experience
Join a Family-Owned, Expanding & Supportive Team
A Small Prestige Business Who Competes with the Big Brands
About The Company
Since 1992, our client is a family-owned, locally operated business in the beautiful Coffs Harbour area. They provide a wide range of sales, parts and services in agriculture and construction equipment. They guarantee friendly service, free quotes and quality products.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to build and maintain client relationships.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring spares area is in an organised, clean and tidy state
- Arranging quotes, invoices and payments of goods from customers
- Sorting, packing away and data entry of all incoming goods spare parts
- General administration, customer service and sales to potential and existing customers
The successful candidate will have:
- A current drivers licence
- A current forklift licence
- Strong computer skills
- Spare parts sales or retail experience
- Strong knowledge or qualification in agriculture machinery
What's in it for You?
- Long Term Employment with Long Term Expanding Team
- Continued Training, Development & Support From Mgmt
- Close to Shops & Cafes | Enjoy a Beer After Work With The Team!
- Uniform Will Be Supplied | Must Supply Own Steel Cap Boots
- High Achieving, Fast Paced & Easy Going Team Who Deliver Results
- Full-Time Position With No Weekend Work | Flexible Working Times
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/