EARN up to $100,000 pa + Super | Based on Experience
Join A Supportive, Highly Knowledgeable & Long Term Team
Learn From the Best in Strata Management Located in Osborne Park
About The Company
Established in 1992, our client has been delivering consistently high quality consulting and management services in WA. They pride themselves on delivering service quality and integrity and are committed to maintaining high standards of practice.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the day-to-day management of strata properties.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Enquiries from owners corporations
- General administration and reception duties
- Preparing and issuing quote requests, claims and work orders
- Issuing notices, agendas, minutes, levies and attending meetings
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Strata Manager
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- A current drivers licence and reliable car
- A Strata Managers Licence or Certificate
What's in it for You?
- Great Location Close to Cafes & Shops
- Street Parking Available | Work-Life Balance
- Supportive, Small, Family Orientated Team
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Long Term Stable Career with Long Tenure Team
- Regular Team Building Events with Team Lunches
- Full-Time Position | Award-Winning Strata Management
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/